microbial control chemicals Poly(hexamethylene) biguanide hydrochloride(PHMB) fast acting biocide cas 32289-58-0
Product Name: Poly(hexamethylene) biguanide hydrochloride
CAS NO: 27083-27-8 / 32289-58-0
Molecular Structure: C10H23N5
Hazard Class: UN 3082 Class9 PGIII
Min Order Qty: 800kg
Certificate: ISO 9001
Packing Details: 200kg drum
Delivery Time: 2 weeks
Supply Ability: 1000MT
HS Code: 3911900090
||Colorless To Yellowish Transparent Liquid
|Assay (Loss On Drying)
||19 – 21%
|Ratio Of Absorbance (237nm /222nm)
A broad spectrum, fast acting biocide based on the active matter poly(hexamethylene biguanide) hydrochloride, also known as PHMB – a safe and highly effective biocide with proven performance in the past 5 decades. Our product is equivalent to Vantocil IB and Vantocil TG.
Solubility: Soluble in water
Viscosity: 5 mPa.s
Boiling point: 102℃
- Water treatment
- In swimming pools as an alternative to chlorine
- For industrial water(cooling tower, …)
- Surface disinfecting
- Algaecide for concrete surfaces
- All purpose surfaces disinfectant
- Food industry
- Mink feed preservative
- Beet sugar disinfectant
- Precleanning of fresh vegetables
- Cleaning solution for food contact equipment
- Leather industry
- Preservation of hides and skins
- Vet applications
- Teat dip mixtures, teat dip cloth, animal blood preservation
- Veterinary operations
- Preservative used for vet products
- Cited in the European Cosmetic directory
- Contact lens cleaner
- 2ound operations disinfectant
- Active used in nose drop / eyes diseases treatment products
- Other applications
- Preservative used in the paper industry
- Disinfectant used in the secondary oil recovery
- What kinds of certificates can you offer?
YuXiang Chemical is an ISO2008 9001 certified company.
- Is Yuxiang Chemical a manufacturer or a trading company?
Yuxiang chemical is a group company with its own production base located in Jiangsu and Zhejiang province. For more than 20 years' development, Yuxiang also joins up with several local plants to evaluate some special chemicals including R&D, production process and sales strategy.
- What is your advantage on PHMB?
More than 10 years’ experience in supplying PHMB to world market with competitive prices and stable supply.
- How long shall we wait for your reply?
We can guarantee to reply your inquiries in less than 24 hours in working days.
- Can we get some samples for interesting chemicals?
Yes. We can provide testing samples after receiving from the customers detailed inquiries as well as COA confirmed.
- Are your payment terms negotiable?
Yes. Our payment terms are negotiable according to different trading conditions. We’ll always try our best to satisfy the customers for both benefit.
- Do you accept long term contract? For example, one year.
Most of the chemicals’ prices changes from time to time but some are stable. We can discuss individually and see what we can do for you.