Microbial control chemicals Polyamine is liquid cationic polymer of different molecular weight
Product Name: Polyamine
CAS NO: 42751-79-1
Molecular Structure: 197.7062
Hazard Class: no
Min Order Qty: 1000KGs
Qty in 20' FCL: 22MTs
Certificate: ISO, REACH
Packing Details: 200L / IBC
Delivery Time: within 10 days
Supply Ability: 10000MTs per year
HS Code: 34021200
||Colorless to light yellow viscous liquid
Polyamine is liquid cationic polymer of different molecular weight which work efficiently as primary coagulants and charge neutralization agents in liquid-solid separation processes in a wide variety of industries.
- Can be used as cationic coagulant, for drinking water and sewage purification, mining drilling, etc.
- Can be used as capture agent of anion trash in paper making wastewater and used as paper rosin sizing promoter;
- Compound with polyaluminum chloride, specially for the treatment of low turbidity river water, papermaking wastewater and other tap water sources.
- Can also be used as an aldehyde-free fixing agent for printing and dyeing. Can be used as paper rosin sizing promoter.
- What kinds of certificates can you offer?
YuXiang Chemical is an ISO2008 9001 certified company, as for Polyamine
- Is Yuxiang Chemical a manufacturer or a trading company?
Yuxiang chemical is a group company with its own production base located in Jiangsu and Zhejiang province. For more than 20 years' development, Yuxiang also joins up with several local plants to evaluate some special chemicals including R&D, production process and sales strategy.
- What is your advantage on Polyamine?
More than 10 years’ experience in supplying Polyamine to world market with competitive prices and stable supply.
- How long shall we wait for your reply?
We can guarantee to reply your inquiries in less than 24 hours in working days.
- Can we get some samples for interesting chemicals?
Yes. We can provide testing samples after receiving from the customers detailed inquiries as well as COA confirmed.
- Are your payment terms negotiable?
Yes. Our payment terms are negotiable according to different trading conditions. We’ll always try our best to satisfy the customers for both benefit.
- Do you accept long term contract? For example, one year.
Most of the chemicals’ prices changes from time to time but some are stable. We can discuss individually and see what we can do for you.